You are visiting the www.equipeceramicas.com website, owned by EQUIPE CERÁMICAS S.L., whose registered office is at CTRA. CV-190 KM 9.1, 12122, FIGUEROLES, CASTELLÓN, with NIF number B12512315, registered in the Public Registry of Commerce of Castellón, Volume 986, Book 551, Label 59, Section 8, Page CS15.377, 1st registration (27/10/99) and established at Ctra. cv-190 km 9.1, 12122, Figueroles, Castellón, Spain. (Hereunder THE OWNER).
You can contact THE OWNER through any of the following:
Phone number: (+34) 964381930
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rúa das Salvadas 41, baixo 15705 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Phone number: (+34) 981 040 200
Phone number: 900 854 000
Fax: (+34) 981 577 499
Use of the portal
www.equipeceramicas.com grants access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereunder “the contents”), belonging to THE OWNER or to their licensors, on the Internet to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes the responsibility of the use of the portal. This responsibility is extended to the registration which may be necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registration, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, thus committing to use it diligently and confidentially.
The USER commits to making an adequate use of the contents and services (i.e. chat services, discussion forums or news groups) which THE OWNER offers through their portal by way of information without limitation, and not to use them for:
- Committing activities of an unlawful or illegal nature or contrary to good faith and the public order.
- Spreading racist, xenophobic and/or illegally pornographic contents or propaganda, apology of terrorism or violating human rights.
- Inflicting damage on the physical and logical systems of EQUIPE CERÁMICAS S.L., of their providers or third parties, or introducing or spreading computer viruses online or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Trying to access and, in such case, to use other users’ e-mail accounts and altering or manipulating their messages.
- Using the website or the information contained in it with commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial use, especially sending unsolicited e-mails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to remove those comments and contributions which infringe upon the respect to a person’s dignity, which are discriminating, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, or which target youth or childhood, the public order or security or which, in their opinion, are not fit for publishing. In any case, THE OWNER will not be held responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the forums, chats or other tools of participation.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
THE OWNER possesses all the intellectual and industrial property rights of their website, as well as the elements contained in it (in an expository manner: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programmes necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc.) registered by THE OWNER or their licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly forbidden, including making the entirety or part of the contents of this website available for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, without THE OWNER’s authorization.
Exclusión of guarantees and responsibility
The USER recognises that the use of the website as well as its contents and services is carried out under their exclusive responsibility. In particular, in an expository manner, THE OWNER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website is useful for the USER’s purposes.
- The violation of the current legislation by the USER or a third party and, in particular, of the intellectual and industrial property rights that may be owned by other people or organizations.
- The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element which may be caused by the USER’s or a third party’s computer system. In any case, it is the USER’s responsibility to own the right tools to detect and clean these elements.
- The fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or in such case, the collection, removal, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may make.
- The accuracy, authenticity, current state and usefulness of the contents and services that are offered and the subsequent use that the USER may make of them. THE OWNER will make all reasonable efforts and use all reasonable means to provide updated and reliable information.
- The damages that may be inflicted on computer equipment during the access to the website and the damages inflicted to the USERS when they have their origin in failures or disconnection of the telecommunications network that interrupt their service.
- The damages derived of circumstances that occur accidentally or by forces beyond our control.
If there are forums, the use of these or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who emits them, who is the only person responsible for them. THE OWNER does not take responsibility for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification and durations of this legal notice
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without notice, the modifications which may be deemed appropriate in their portal. Thus, they will be able to change, delete or add as many contents and services offered through the portal, as well as the way in which these are represented or located in it.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be subjected to their exposition and will be valid until they are modified by other ones duly published.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other websites may be included in www.equipeceramicas.com, THE OWNER will not exercise any control over said sites and contents. THE OWNER will not, under any circumstances, assume responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor will he guarantee the technical availability, the quality, the reliability, the accuracy, the range, the truthfulness, the validity and the constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other websites. Likewise, the insertion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, fusion or participations with the linked organizations.
Right of exclusion
THE OWNER reserves the right to refuse or to remove access to the portal and/or the offered services without prior notice, at their own request or a third party’s, to those users who violate the contents of this legal notice.
THE OWNER will pursue the unfulfillment of the present terms as well as any misuse of their portal by exercising all civil and penal actions that may be within their rights.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The relationship between THE OWNER and the USER will be regulated according to the current legislation in Spain. All disputes and complaints derivative of this legal notice will be resolved in the Spanish courts.
Under age public
www.equipeceramicas.com aims their services to users over 18 years old. People under this age are not authorized to use our services and therefore must not send us their personal data. We inform that if this happens, EQUIPE CERÁMICAS S.L. does not take responsibility for the possible consequences that may be derived of the unfulfillment of the notice in which this clause is established.